r-cran-arm_1.8-6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sat Feb 20 10:13:17 UTC 2016

On 20/02/16 11:00, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> as your R-package contains data files, please describe the contents in
> debian/README.source (the reasoning is explained in [1]).

I had just noticed that myself and started preparing it too

> Please also take care of
>  W: r-cran-arm source: missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright gpl-2+ (paragraph at line 16)

I have this already:

Files: foo
Copyright: foo
License: GPL-2+

License: GPL-2
 On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
 Public License version 2 can be found in
"/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2".

Should I change it to add the '+' symbol or should I tell lintian to
ignore the warning?  It seems odd to use the symbol there as it is not
part of the license's name, it is a modifier.

Regards,

Daniel