I plead your patient to read my sorrowful life story

Daliah Otisa dddd.ddddd3 at aol.de
Mon Feb 29 18:24:54 UTC 2016

My Dear

I plead your patient to read my sorrowful life story, My name is Mrs Daliah Otisa, I am 24 years old, married and have one child. I know you don't know me neither do i know you but i contact you due to tragedy and situation i am going through with my daughter. My life shattered when Islamic militant (Ansar Dine) invade into our village (KIDAL) located in northeast Mali. Ansar Dine Islamic Militant invade our village and start kill everybody in the village especially Christians and put the houses ablaze.

My family and many other people who survive from the attack run to nearby village for refuge where young men from our village have to join with the other village vigilante group to guide the village from Islamic Militant insurgency though they were few Malian soldiers. My husband was one of the men who join the vigilante group to guide the village. It was all fine until we heard the sound of gunfire second day in the nearby village around 4:30am fight between the Islamic militant, soldiers and village vigilante group, i realize staying at home is no more safe so i have to start sneaking with my little child since i cannot go in search of my husband due heavy of the fight.

i dash around corpses strewn across roads turned into rivers of blood during the massacre which i saw up to 100 people murdered, I was later captured by Islamic Militant and marched at gunpoint towards a group of other dispirited prisoners, mostly women and children, forcing them on a long trek to the desert, we were herded like cattle into a compound and did not know if we would be raped or killed because we didn't know what was going to happen to us.

After a few days, the children were all rounded up for Islamic teaching. Teenage girls were told to be married to Ansar Dine Islamic fighter; my only savior was my daughter  was only 2 months old then. We were so scared we couldn't sleep! We were nod off before jerking awake, back into this nightmare. Sometimes we were fed scraps of food and sometimes we got nothing at all. Terrified and hungry, that's what it was like. It was a prison camp.

After 13 days, i determined my fate to escape because i don't want to end up there. During the night, while the terrorists were on another raid attack mission, i crept out of the camp with my daughter. With my breast on my daughter mouth so that she won't cry and attract attention, God so kind my daughter do not cry throughout my creeping in the desert. i walk throughout the night, trying to be quiet, all the while afraid i may be caught and killed.

As i was walking i meet Burkina Faso soldiers who were sent to assist Mail to fight Islamic militant insurgency and they took me to where they camped. After 2 days in the Burkina Faso solders camp in Mali they transfer me and my daughter to DAMBA refugee camp in Burkina Faso. Since then i never heard news about my husband but i believe God who save me and my daughter will keep him alive.

I need you to help me and my daughter in any possible way you can because we are really suffering here in the refugee camp. We are starving of hunger, no good water, no medication. Please help us. i expect your respond on this email (daliahotisa at gmail.com)

I will be waiting to hear from you
Yours faithfully
Mrs. Daliah Otisa