ITA for an abandoned package: evolver case

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Wed Jun 8 06:15:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

i am maintaining many packages, which were maintained by Adam
originally. But all of them are team-maintained (Debian Science), and this
one is not.

AFAIK Adam is not active in Debian last several years. From my point of
view, it will not be too offensive, if evolver will be moved under the roof
of Debian Science and you can be added as an uploader of this package.
But we need a confirmation from Adam or MIA-team, I think.

Another option for the time being is that you are preparing a new upload,
file a bug against evolver ("new version...") and the package will be NMUed
after some time.

Best regards

Anton