python-vispy_0.4.0-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Ghislain Vaillant ghisvail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:59:42 UTC 2016

Hi Chris, thanks for looking in my package.

Please find my comments below:

On 16/06/16 20:00, Chris Lamb wrote:

> please clarify twitter.js,

Which file are you referring to? I have:

 >>> find . -name *.js
./debian/missing-sources/bootstrap.js
./debian/missing-sources/vispy.js
./debian/missing-sources/jquery.mousewheel.js
./vispy/html/static/js/webgl-backend.js
./vispy/html/static/js/vispy.min.js
./vispy/html/static/js/jquery.mousewheel.min.js

Hang on, ./debian/missing-sources/bootstrap.js is not needed. If that
was the one you had in mind, good catch !

> vispy/ext/png.py.. in fact, everything under ext/ - I stopped looking after that. :)

vispy/ext/* contains mostly vendored dependencies. They are all
acknowledged in d/copyright.

I have not investigated the possibility of removing them now because
vispy 0.5.x (next stable release) will be able to use the system ones
when available. Therefore, I don't think it is worth the effort.

Let me know whether you have further comments or actions required.

Best regards,
Ghis