Introducing the world's largest micro-consulting company

Mark Platosh, Maven CTO mark at maven.co
Fri Aug 18 03:21:05 UTC 2017

maven.co

Email not displaying correctly? View it https://sg-mktg.com/MTUwMzAyNjQ0MHxSQk5Xa0g3TkxHZENaalNqc0F2RS1CQndtZTRraUVrZ0YtMjByNkNzUWVJZ2R6TTZ3WFZ0eEhuWU9WNENFdGY1dFE4QXVKR1NIbTA3Uml3em5nNUU0M3drM3BSNUJ6TE5ZUVBKM21CcHUwYnlCRGNMSlN5NUlYT000VndJMzh6bHhFSnU5NFZZUkdNaGpVNC1Zck9tUmd0WDZvVWNWdlM4MDh4Tl84OVdtTE4zOUxrZVhKR0lpYzRidi1XeFhzUWRQYmFGQmVuVkFBV3plbGZISjBIUUdwTnBicl9IbHl2WEtLTTItVUh4MTZxMXBrcTBMM1g0S2NKRHliY2s5WjdjaGFXNFRsb1dwVFZCbEk1bE1iOG9UdVl0cDExd0VDLWlOSHlfcllJZHB0R01Mck1tMWJGU3yDSKrevHaiII7HdhrtaHY0a7vgWlPpzwoe8xetL7kp4w== in your browser

Greetings,

My name is Mark Platosh, and I am the CTO / Co-Founder of Maven, the world's largest micro-consulting company. I am writing you as I believe that Maven’s solution disrupts how people and companies access consulting help and outside expertise.

Maven serves companies of all size, from individuals, to SMBs, to the Fortune 500. Compared to traditional consulting firms, we deliver ONLY RAW results/insights, but do so in 1/10x the time, and at 1/10th…and sometimes at 1/100th+ the cost.

We are able to do this by leveraging our massive viral global knowledge member network, called the Knowledge Marketplace. The KM is part of a fully integrated, bespoke SaaS platform that uses advanced search techniques to locate our Mavens, and then deconflict and compensate them while driving collaboration using our tools. The platform contains a suite of apps that drive interactions between participants and your team in a 1:1, 1:many or many:many capacities.

Our Knowledge Marketplace is a truly global network of professionals who are located in over 200 countries. In total, our network contains billions and billions of hours of professional expertise on virtually any topic. Mavens are professional like you and me, who are typically working full time jobs within industry. Through being part of maven.co, Mavens are available immediately to consult by the minute, hour, day for extended periods of time. No query is too small, nor is any project too large as Maven is a scalable, universal solution.

We would welcome an opportunity to have a discussion to see how well Maven fits your needs. Feel free to reply to this note, or click the link below to schedule a demo.

Kind Regards,

Mark

--

Mark Platosh http://www.maven.co/profile/r5G2Q7Ye

CO-FOUNDER & CTO

Maven http://www.maven.co/ - Faster Insights. Smarter Decisions.

Demo https://www.maven.co/maven-demo

Unsubscribe https://u623251.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/?user_id=623251&data=YhmBnR2s023URBXAj1v_SuWXzdlcPcHXaQR50kUhUww_OQBEJRrUrfOrwpZUpGiL_frolrf7q3W6ywWoBfkyX4bkoZxcU1tWAxQhjvKV-wVnl6WoRAqoltm7caPUnr-8DC5yC8HikONXYhWvIrL_W-YLyY3_MT02epEjP0FiiBmxNNxCVPgoEnryqkA0kO40Rtx5RUy_aj7kHMN9F6TlW3QKhWvuPzlHVxVgj-1hETYv1dD5Djgl-GIe9ONX_4RTfIa-Zt03A27ZF4wToPrwYAUabYaww8D46RLB0-DCsz8hJ35RoXd8Wv43QZIjSD5vCYw676hgFhQHTV752x_Kn8lufoOBpeilj6DcO6Y7VFVA0oVdFbaWHXiEbs2wKVRMvHrFUzo2-1x3_ZstbW2DIQ-4xkowm4OWiRSWSOhw7B8DGiMib9f4GWeWSg6sOBrZJNDQcnXFZn39rjp2Il_uqhnpcQCyahBW-I3jF__w-3-utp8aA1mCMwaE5nnDZQU9r1PWzTl7j7-KHyLRbA1nHicDvGctM6KyjXOaQkjVSzNBhuh2Ny3XSzMvuy-5bXqsnHvLhOFgIZXues0qBfLwiC3JTIsYSIefjDsWbNVoFWE= | Update Preferences https://u623251.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/?user_id=623251&data=oBnoeutiufrzJRxIa2GtduL-zZs-lrDrvCAOaD74n5DcJZ8OlXyNM4-a-IxMAHVPUxMebABCu5WMfH_osDiSwGL519PnytRGVuLOM2-4HEfJDkBb02nteFbCKC0HRj6l-xZM_eQY0ZdTSzykO3d3EPSwPiindmtPTPGUm_jrDWx85teJoZl8UkuB4B2QhtKf8XhhCu9qpJR0ppA7ojRDGUXsB2BdXNW0v6P0XQxQ_rc6EPEWvSq6MqplO-MjA4h_H078Ic44Wb02YXEZemj8M2FG5Bj3frgitkCyyOZ3mfIHj0evN71L1xsXBZs46lpGjGv8szzG7ntWTjfhauO7sM1etNQqUx7veYZykS7Gblx4ZR2-kgpTyofhiE16eJaPDXnLWrOrHWLTUChcselw9_8wNKuGUcwA-NXATUqjjsn-jnpeN8VjC00Z5zCmSdpbIxAhx0W3k01W59fseH-v4Chenk1jeMqZ2AQlxDR3ZQ-__VjeADt8zxsD8ASm6kHjRb3auy7Q5IBzuaaE3aeffZwVfUrC1RXhp5Jn3eOyFS8iaGtZGY6SthaO6G1GQW-nTzsg_U-9ZO2BmPAdWzYwoQ==