IAAS Users List

Andrea Klein andrea.klein at superpioneerorigin.com
Thu Jan 19 19:01:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

We would like to learn your interest in acquiring our IAAS Users List which
helps you to improve your business campaign.

We have various organization users list which we will provide you according
to your criteria and interest level.

Data Fields: Name, Title, Email, Company Name and Company Details like
Physical Address Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please let me know your thoughts and your criteria we will provide you with
more information. And if you aren't the right person to discuss this mail
you can freely forward this mail to right person in your organization.

Kindly review and feel free to share your thoughts.

Anticipating your response,

Thanks,

Andrea Klein

Marketing Analytics