CAN YOU HANDLE THIS FOR ME?

Mrs.Susan Permintel susanpermintel1000 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 08:02:04 UTC 2017

Hello Friend,
Greetings to you.I know that this message might come to you as surprise because we
don't know each other nor have we ever met before but accept it with an open heart
I’m Mrs. Suzan Permintel and  I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and
the doctor says that I have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France, but
based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with
gold exportation and cotton Sales.

Now, that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no
child. I have $2.8 Million US DOLLARS in BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Burkina Faso which I
instructed the Bank to give St Andrews Missionary and Home Kizito Orphanage in
Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now
through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as a foreigner that will
apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,
but you will assure me that you will take 50 percent of the fund and 50 percent to
the orphanage as I instructed for my heart to rest in peace.Respond to me
immediately for further details since I have just few days to end my life due to the
ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my situation and give favorable
attention.

Thank you and God bless you,
Mrs.Suzan Permintel