RESPOND NOW PLEASE.

Chris Odili carlosgarciachambers001 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 12:09:52 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I am surprised that you did not respond to my previous message till
now. Let me kindly introduce myself again, my name is Mr. Chris Odili.
I am contacting you to see if we can make a deal. I discovered an
unclaimed inheritance fund in our bank.

Actually I don’t have to involve myself officially because of my
position in the Bank but I know what will be required to release the
fund to you and I assure you it is very safe too. Please get back to
me now for more details:

May God bless your golden heart and soul.

Faithfully Yours,
Chris.