3Depict : upload request, bug #876620

D Haley mycae at gmx.com
Wed Sep 27 00:10:16 UTC 2017

Dear Sébastien,

I have corrected d/control & d/copyright, as well as updating to compat
10. This has been pushed as f513233d7. gbp import-orig --pristine-tar
has been used to import the upstream tarball, and have also been pushed.

A quick question : Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that VCS-Git and
VCS-Browser are the same (and this is reflected in debian-science
policy). Is there a link to explain why we are duplicate this, so I can
understand this a bit better? I'm assuming its to do with enforcing
https transport?

Thanks for the quick response.