your Payment is ready to receive

United Nations Industrial Development Organization unido_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 18:06:06 UTC 2018

From: Mrs. Nancy Wilford
Office of the Secretary General
United Nations NY USA.

Dear beneficiary
Good day to you, I am glad to get through your email today, because, past 4 days, I have been searching for your email contact in every document in my office without success.
 Furthermore, I am glad to inform you that meeting held on Tuesday between the Secretary General of United Nations Mr. António Guterres and the President of United Nations Mr. Peter Thomson was to effect all unpaid contract fund to the beneficiaries.

Mr. Peter Thomson and Mr. António Guterres commented on the cause of global crises on unpaid contract/debt as in files discovered in United Nations Office kept during the reign of Mr. Ban Ki Moon, was due to the loans  the Previous Secretary General of United Nations collected from World Bank and Countries.

Therefore, for the reason on global economy crises by firms and individuals, Mr. Peter Thomson and Mr. António Guterres had instructed my office to speediest immediate payment of unpaid local and international debts to the benefited Individuals and Firms.

Therefore, I am contacting you as one of the contract clients / beneficiary / inheritance of unpaid foreign fund which was listed in the sum loaned to United Nations for global re-habilitation/empowerment program during the reign of Mr. Bank Ki Mon as the Secretary General, so Mr. Peter Thomson and Mr. António Guterres instructed my department to contact you immediately for your payment to rehabilitate yourself, business and Family, Furthermore, Mr. Peter Thomson and Mr. António Guterres have transferred your file and fund to United Nations office in Lome Togo for immediate payment, and Mr. Rungsun Klinkaeo of United Nations of the Kingdom of Thailand , have been transferred to United Nations Lome Togo, as the Regional Director General of West Africa States, to supervise the payment as instructed by  Mr. Peter Thomson and Mr. António Guterres.
Finally, Mr. Rungsun Klinkaeo, will be leaving Thailand for Lome Togo this evening,
Therefore,  you should write to him as your receive this mail, so that your name and payment will be the first to be on first list of Email.
So you should write to Mr. Rungsun Klinkaeo to request for your payment as soon as you receive this mail fro me. His email is office35789183 at gmail.com , boardofauditors.un at outlook.com, or  boardofauditors.un at outlook.fr

Comply with this advice so you will receive your fund as in this mail, confirm to me as soon as you email. Mr. Rungsun Klinkaeo..
Thanks
Mrs. Nancy Wilford