dolfin_2017.2.0.post0-1exp1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Drew Parsons dparsons at debian.org
Wed Feb 14 03:04:35 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-02-14 at 10:47 +0800, Drew Parsons wrote:
> On Tue, 2018-02-13 at 22:00 +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> > Hi Drew,
> >
> > one of our trainees had a look at your package and found:
> >  * copyright file, while autogenerated and unreadable, incomplete.
> > missing for example:
> >     test/unit/cpp/mesh/MeshColoring.cpp:// Copyright (C) 2016 Garth
> > N. Wells
>
> Thanks, should be easy to fix.

Actually, looking more closely, that objection does not make
sense.  That file and Garth Wells are already listed under the main
copyright entry:

Files: *
Copyright: 2002-2015, Anders Logg, Garth N. Wells, et al
License: LGPL-3+

Can you please review the review?

> > Is there a reason why you manually added a debu package?
>
> Probably not.

More detail: I think it comes historically.  Automatic generation of
debug packages is relatively new.  Before then we had to add them
manually. I can remove the explicit entries now.

Drew