SV: ROOM RESERVATION FOR 5 DOUBLE ROOM

Bradd Richardson braddrichardsondirector at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 05:23:58 GMT 2022

HELLO,

Good Day,

We need to book a prepaid reservation in March for rooms in your place for
10 guests who will be arriving your location in March 2023, the guests are
scheduled to arrive as follows;

Arrival: 10th  March 2023
Departure: 21st March 2023
Dates Required: 10th March to 21st March (10 days)
Number Of Guests: 10(Ten)
Number Of Rooms: 5 (five) double rooms or 10 (singles) single rooms

All prices in US Dollar Pernight, include Tax.

If the above is available for the requested dates, Kindly get back to me
with the rates and total cost required for the duration.
My group only use credit card AS MODE OF PAYMENT.
OR you give me a date you can make this booking for me for the 10 days.
A timely response will be appreciated as I look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Regards

Bradd Richardson
Director

New Age Diamond & Drilling Incorporated,
Los Angeles California USA.
Phone +1-805-590-5980
Email: braddrichardsondirector at gmail.com