OUR CERTIFICATION lists.alioth.debian.org

Joetta Joetta at vip.stporigsorxt.com
Sat Oct 1 18:35:48 BST 2022

hello debian-science-maintainers,
Have a beautiful day. Thank you for taking the time to read my email.

We can bring your ideas to life.  All of our capabilities and services come together to help customers with  projects as small as a single component modification to a full scale mock-up of a prototype design.  We successfully orchestrate production in over 430,000 square feet of manufacturing space – managing multi-material and multi-scale programs while delivering on time and with exceptional quality.

With more than two decades’ experience of produce development and engineering excellence, CNM Engineering advise on how the design of any component can be manufactured, either as bespoke one off items, or larger batch runs.

We are a professional mould manufacturer which provides one-stop service from the design stage to mass production.
A.	Full tool design
B.	Prototypes and models
C.	Engineering assistance with product design
D.	Precision engineering
E.	Mold flow & mold cooling analysis
F.	Insert&overmolding&double-color-molding
G.	In house mold maintenance & repair
H.	Close tolerance critical molding
I.	Superior surface treatment like powder coating, oil painting and ED coating, silk screen and plating etc.
Please try to reply directly to this email.

If you have any questions about plastic parts, metal parts, aluminum, zinc alloy parts. Please send me drawings or samples and we will provide you with the best quotation soon!

Any other particulars wanted we shall be pleased to send you.
Bst Rgds!  -  Joetta

CNM