Processed (with 2 errors): Block 1042023 by 1049463

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Aug 21 10:48:05 BST 2023

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # block by bug on ftpmaster where we request removal of binaries for armel and mipsel sid
> block 1042023 by 1049463
Bug #1042023 [src:opm-common] opm-common: FTBFS on armel and mipsel
1042023 was not blocked by any bugs.
1042023 was not blocking any bugs.
Added blocking bug(s) of 1042023: 1049463
> # won't fix as opm-common never supported 32bit architectures and Cmake in opm-common will now fail there
> tag 1042023 wontfix # lower severity to allow transition of
Unknown tag/s: #, lower, severity, to, allow, transition, of.
Recognized are: patch wontfix moreinfo unreproducible help security upstream pending confirmed ipv6 lfs d-i l10n newcomer a11y ftbfs fixed-upstream fixed fixed-in-experimental sid experimental potato woody sarge sarge-ignore etch etch-ignore lenny lenny-ignore squeeze squeeze-ignore wheezy wheezy-ignore jessie jessie-ignore stretch stretch-ignore buster buster-ignore bullseye bullseye-ignore bookworm bookworm-ignore trixie trixie-ignore forky forky-ignore.

Bug #1042023 [src:opm-common] opm-common: FTBFS on armel and mipsel
Added tag(s) wontfix.
> opm-common-2023.04+ds-5 once ftpmaster removed binaries for armel.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> # Even though it built there previously armel, being 32bit, was never supported.
> severity 1042023 normal
Bug #1042023 [src:opm-common] opm-common: FTBFS on armel and mipsel
Severity set to 'normal' from 'serious'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

1042023: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1042023