command line to extract the list of source package of a maintainer

Étienne Mollier emollier at debian.org
Mon Aug 28 21:22:38 BST 2023

Hi Frederic,

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel, on 2023-08-28:
> Do we have a cmd line tool which allows to extract the list of the source package and the vcs-x info for a given maintainer or uploaders.
> via udd (for an uptodate info)...

During a second I though ltnu (long-time-no-update) from
devscripts would do the trick, as it returns a list of source
packages for a given maintainer.  However, given that pure ltnu
returns actual uploads, not values from Maintainer or Uploaders,
so would include team uploads and NMUs, and possibly exclude
sponsored uploads by sponsees, then I suspect it might not match your specifications.

Maybe ltnu could be used as inspiration for a udd request that
would do what you need though.

In hope this helps,
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier at debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da