[Debian-science-sagemath] linbox is marked for autoremoval from testing

Julien Puydt julien.puydt at laposte.net
Fri Aug 10 15:46:19 BST 2018

Hi,

Le 10/08/2018 à 13:52, Doug Torrance a écrit :
> On 08/10/2018 12:39 AM, Debian testing autoremoval watch wrote:
>> linbox 1.4.2-5 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2018-08-18
>>
>> It is affected by these RC bugs:
>> 897801: linbox: ftbfs with GCC-8
>
> Would anyone be able to sponsor linbox?  I fixed this bug in git a few
> weeks ago with a patch borrowed from Arch [1].

I had a quick look:
- standards-version could be 4.2.0
- the buildflags in d/rules can probably be managed using "include
/usr/share/dpkg/buildflags.pk" ;
- the build host cpu in d/rules can probably be managed using "include
/usr/share/dpkg/architecture.mk" ;
- d/copyright might need to be refreshed ;

Could you have a look?

jpuydt on irc.debian.org