[Debian-science-sagemath] [sage-devel] Upcoming Debian freeze

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Tue Jan 15 09:45:34 GMT 2019

On 1/7/19 4:20 PM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 07/01/2019 18:07, E. Madison Bray wrote:
>> Sage 8.6 will also require an update of cysignals to 1.8.1.  Is that
>> in the works?  How would I ago about updating that package?
> I will take care of the packaging of cygsignals 1.8.1 the next week-end.
> Basically before the return of Tobias, so it should be fine.
> Note that the packaging of cygsygnals is tricky, so I would prefer to manage it.

Thanks for taking care of it. Could you upload cysignals 1.8.1 to unstable please? I would like to upload sage 8.6 to unstable soon. If you want I could also do the upload of cysignals. Note that cython 0.29.2 is in unstable now (but not yet built on all architectures). I don't know if cysignals should depend on the new cython version.

Best,

Tobias