[Debian-science-sagemath] Debian packaging

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Thu Jan 17 12:38:04 GMT 2019

On 1/17/19 1:28 PM, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
> So GAP itself is fine? I thought that there was potentially a problem with the patches that Sage requires to GAP.

Yes, Bill applied 0002-kernel-add-helper-function-for-writing-error-message.patch and 0003-Prototype-for-GAP_Enter-Leave-macros-to-bracket-use-.patch but not 0001-a-version-of-the-writeandcheck.patch-from-Sage-that-.patch and missing the latter at least doesn't seem to cause failing doctests (I think).

Best,

Tobias