[Debian-science-sagemath] Buster todo list

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Jan 20 06:35:00 GMT 2019

Tobias Hansen:

> sagemath 8.6-2 is in unstable and will hopefully migrate to buster in three days. After that we have still about two weeks where improvements are not complicated by the soft freeze. It would be good to have sage in a good state, since we cannot do many changes later. I wrote down the most pressing issues that came to my mind in
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Sage#Buster_roadmap
>
> Feel free to add more issues and of course to work on them.

Thanks for making that doc and sorry for my lack of activity here, as you probably are aware I had been dealing with other Debian-related drama.

I will see if I can do some stuff over the next couple weeks.

In other related news, I met Martin Albrecht for the first time at Real World Crypto 2019 (San Jose). We chatted briefly about Debian and Sage and I told him about our release schedule timings. We didn't talk about any specifics, but hopefully this minor interaction will make future stuff go more smoothly.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git