[Debian-science-sagemath] installation

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sat Aug 13 13:23:00 UTC 2016

Ximin Luo:
> [..] For Debian we will need to split these steps out into two separate targets.
>
> [..] For Debian we'll need to split the building vs the installation.

Sorry, I think I was wrong here. We don't need to split the upstream sage Makefile targets. I was just getting confused between `debian/rules build` and `fakeroot debian/rules binary` which do need to be separate. But in Debian we usually run `make install` as part of `debian/rules build` so sage is OK to combine build vs install, from this perspective. (It's still not a clean practice, but we can live with it.)

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git