[Debian-science-sagemath] Down to 263 failed tests, 57 of them GAP-related

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sat Oct 1 20:35:00 UTC 2016

This is with the new python-cysignals-pari package, by Jerome. I also made some path fixes. Logs here:

https://people.debian.org/~infinity0/res/sagemath-7.3+gitbab139c7+localparipatches+rebuiltlinbox_ptestlong.log
https://people.debian.org/~infinity0/res/sagemath-7.3+gitbab139c7+localparipatches+rebuiltlinbox_ptestlong.summary

10 tests containing the most failure cases:

$ sort -k6n,6n logs/ptestlong.summary | tail -n10
sage -t --long src/sage/geometry/polyhedron/backend_cdd.py  # 7 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/misc/sagedoc.py  # 7 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/numerical/backends/glpk_backend.pyx  # 7 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/numerical/optimize.py  # 7 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/crypto/lwe.py  # 8 doctests failed
sage -t --long /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sagenb/notebook/notebook.py  # 8 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/schemes/elliptic_curves/ell_rational_field.py  # 13 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/symbolic/expression.pyx  # 15 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/groups/perm_gps/permgroup.py  # 16 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/interfaces/gap.py  # 57 doctests failed

It looks like some of the tests are dependent on the docs being built - e.g. sagedoc.py from above.

Unfortunately the docbuild (@master) now will segfault. I'm not sure why it didn't do that before; I will have to try `git bisect` at some point, or perhaps it was caused by Build-Dep updates. I've pushed a _wip_docbuild branch to fix the segfault, but now it keeps running out of memory - it didn't before, for one of my machines anyway. I will exit the rabbit hole for now...

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git