[Debian-science-sagemath] Plan for ipython 5 transition

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Tue Oct 11 05:44:23 UTC 2016

Great, +1 for this long awaited migration :))

here the maintainer of lmfit-py, sardana ans spyder

I will take care of lmfit-py. but I think that the notebook is not a strong constrain for lmfit-py

I did the work for sardana., so it is ok in experimental

I did the work with others for spyder and it is sitting into experimental.

nevertheless this would be antangle with the spyderlib -> spyder migration which need to be done

guidata, guiqwt and  spykeviewer

in a few days (this week, I will upgrade guidata and guiqwt (job already done and release by the upstream)

for spykeviewer. (I do not have yet filled a bug report).

Cheers

Frederic