[Debian-science-sagemath] Testing installed sagemath (and jmol)

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Nov 20 22:50:00 UTC 2016

Tobias Hansen:
> [..] It might make sense to upload that jmol without jsmol
> package if it is not too much work. What is the status of that package?

I will most likely able to get the non-JSmol part working before the stretch freeze. However, it would be nice to not have to do this before we upload Sage to NEW (less stress is good, I'm also in the process of moving apartments atm). So I suggest we upload Sage to NEW soon (in the next 2 weeks) with the Jmol tests failing (if it's not too many of them) then fix these later, but of course still before the stretch freeze.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git