[Debian-science-sagemath] Sponsors needed for last uploads before stable freeze

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Wed Jan 25 18:09:00 UTC 2017

Tobias Hansen:
> On 01/25/2017 03:09 PM, Ximin Luo wrote:
>>
>> [..]
>>
>> Pushed to git, _volatile_rc branch. Please upload!

> Ok, uploaded. Thanks!

lol, #841148 was just fixed and uploaded. This will break any future builds, annoyingly. (But our current builds running on buildds should be fine).

I should have written a less strict workaround the first time, I will remember that for the future. For now, I have removed the workaround in git.

We (IIRC) have until 1952Z tomorrow to do another source-only upload; I suggest we wait a short while until the current builds (on buildds) are finished, so that we know if my i386 tweaks worked.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git