[Debian-science-sagemath] Giac/Xcas ready for upload

Gilles Filippini pini at debian.org
Thu Feb 9 19:26:45 UTC 2017

Hi Ximin,

Ximin Luo a écrit le 09/02/2017 à 10:40 :
> Hi all,
>
> I've updated Giac and it's ready to be uploaded to NEW:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/giac.git/
>
> in the _volatile_rc branch. My key is still not updated in the keyring (partly my fault, I need to adjust it) so a sponsor is needed.
>
> It's a very messy package upstream, would be good if someone could review it before uploading. I've kept Gilles in uploaders for now but you could also remove yourself if you want. I'd prefer to have a co-uploader though.

It looks good.

A couple of remarks though:
1- I fail to see the purpose of the debian/upstream-doc-fr folder. Why
   not keeping these files in the upstream source tree, where they
   belong?
2- lintian reports copyright-refers-to-deprecated-bsd-license-file [1]

[1] https://lintian.debian.org/tags/copyright-refers-to-deprecated-bsd-license-file.html

Thanks!

_g.