[Debian-sponsors-discuss] Just wanted to give folks a quick update.

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at brandorr.com
Mon May 27 08:23:51 UTC 2013

It's been on my todo list for well over a month, to consolidate the
discussion to date into the wiki. I took a first stab at it this
weekend, but still need to organize the data, and flesh it out, as
it's still basically only an index of the email list.

That said, you can take a look at what I have so far:
http://wiki.debian.org/Fundraising

(My apologies for the delay, as I got sidetracked with a couple of
other projects. I'll be working on organizing this list over the next
week or so, and should have something much more organized soon to
focus discussions.)

Thanks,
Brian