[Debian-sponsors-discuss] What are we doing and what more can we do to reward companies and individuals that are supporting Debian?

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at brandorr.com
Wed May 29 20:53:40 UTC 2013

- Currently: DebConf sponsorship level rewards (recognition) (bgupta)
- Proposed: Discounted or free tickets to Debian events (bgupta)
- Proposed: Discounted event sponsorships (bgupta)

Please let me know if there are any rewards we are going
supporters/donors that I did not list, and please let me know if there
are any potential rewards we could give that I haven't listed.

Thanks,
Brian