[Debian-sponsors-discuss] Which existing Debian teams and initiatives should we include in overall fundraising?

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at brandorr.com
Thu May 30 13:14:51 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:43 AM, Lucas Nussbaum
<lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 29/05/13 at 16:54 -0400, Brian Gupta wrote:
>> proposed: debconf-sponsors-team (bgupta)
>> proposed: debian-companies (bgupta)
>> proposed: debian-partners (bgupta)
>> proposed: debian-auditor (bgupta)
>
> hardware-donations@ is another team that should be in the loop.

Thanks Lucas. I added it to the wiki. This is the new list:

proposed: debconf-sponsors-team (bgupta)
proposed: debian-companies (bgupta)
proposed: debian-partners (bgupta)
proposed: debian-auditor (bgupta)
proposed: hardware-donations (lucas)

If there is consensus here, how (and when) do we go about inviting
these groups/teams to participate in this discussion? (I've already
invited auditor@, and we can invite debconf-sponsors-team during the
next team meeting, but I was under the impression that a number of
these lists are closed lists?)

Thanks,
Brian