[xml/sgml] NMU request for docbook-xsl

Mark Johnson mrj@debian.org
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:04:57 -0500

Hi All,

Due to the compromised GPG key problem, I'm still unable to build
(out-of-cvs) or upload (since I can't get a new password) the
docbook-xsl package.

It would be much appreciated if any in the group could NMU this
package.

You can either build it out of CVS, using cvs-buildpackage:

'cvs-buildpackage -F -d -rfakeroot'

and setting your CVSROOT to:

CVSROOT=:ext:USERNAME@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/debian-xml-sgml

or, you can export the files with the following command:

cvs -q export -d docbook-xsl-1.64.1 -r debian_version_1_64_1-1 packages/docbook-xsl

Or, finally, you can find the built package and sources here:

http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/debian/xml/

This newer version fixes some important bugs and I've had a number of
requests to upload it.

Thanks, and let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,
Mark
--
Mark Johnson        <mark@dulug.duke.edu>