[Debian-xml-sgml-devel] webpage items

Graham Wilson bob@decoy.wox.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:46:54 -0600

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

I think a list of packages that the group is maintaing should be on the
website. If this seems like a good idea, I can update the web page, if
everybody can send the names of the packages they are.

Also, Mark do you think the policy stuff should be put on the Alioth web
page?

And, on an unrelated note, has anybody heard from Adam regarding
involvement in this project?

--=20
gram

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP