[xml/sgml] Mailman config

Mark Johnson mrj@debian.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:44:47 -0500

On Wednesday, November 5, Graham Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 11:07:45AM -0700, Mark Johnson wrote:
> > Would you mind if I set replies to _always_ go to the list? (Unless you
> > change the 'To:' line in your reply.)
> >
> > I find it convenient, but I know some people find it irritating.
>
> I find both setting the Reply-to header for lists, and using subject
> tags very annoying.

OK. I'll leave as is.

> And I don't get subject tags: for me, they only clutter up my message
> display.

They're nice for filtering messages (at least under Emacs/VM:). But
that really doesn't matter since the messages are all archived via
mailman.

I can go either way.

So we have 1 for (barely), and 1 against subject tags. Lets see if
Ardo or Philippe care one way or another, and I'll config accordingly.

I think this is reasonable.

Thanks,
Mark

--