[xml/sgml] xml-core? and web page stuff

Mark Johnson mrj@debian.org
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:13:11 -0500

On Friday, November 7, Graham Wilson wrote:

> Additionally, I was thinking about typing up some short best-packaing
> ideas and posting them at the home page this weekend. Any ideas? If not,
> we can work from whatever I put up.

That's a great idea, Graham. Your best-practices ideas can serve as a
starting point on a 'Packaging Guide for XML/SGML Resources'.

I figured that I'd have a much better idea of what to write after I
clean up my packages (E.g. my rules files are unnecessarily
complicated.) and after adding XML catalog registration. The latter
should definitely be part of such a guide, and may really serve to
accelerate the implementation of xml catalogs.

My $0.02,
Mark

--
Mark Johnson        <mark@dulug.duke.edu>