[xml/sgml] Question: how to remove package from archive

Ardo van Rangelrooij debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:33:50 -0600

Mark Johnson (mrj@debian.org) wrote:
> > Oh, you never get a response and it might a week or two before it's
> > actually done.  Don't worry.  It'll get done.
>
> I dunno. I posted the question to debian-devel and was told that this
> was NOT the way to do it. ANd, that I should file a bug(s) against
> Policy and/or developers Ref for implying that this was the way to
> go. Ya just never know...

I thought you asked how to get a package removed from the archive.  That's just
filing a bug report and waiting as I described.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij