[xml/sgml] active recruiting??

Ardo van Rangelrooij debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 09:08:39 -0600

Mark Johnson (mrj@debian.org) wrote:
> On Friday, November 7, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> > Graham Wilson (graham@debian.org) wrote:

> > > Ardo, how do you feel about putting this on the Alioth site? That way
> > > other developers could help keep it updated.
> >
> > Good idea.  Where do I upload to?
>
> The homepage docs are in:
>
> /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/debian-xml-sgml/htdocs
>
> on Alioth, of course.

which makes it a PITA to maintain them.  Hmm, I really wish we had some kind of
Wiki Wiki on Alioth.  You can then maintain the web site completely through a
browser, no need to edit remotely (or locally and then copy).  I've set up a
Wiki Wiki at work (on a machine in our lab running Debian of course and the
TWiki package).  It's used more and more, and became it fact a very critical
resource for our project.

Thanks,
Ardo
--