[xml/sgml] libxml2 and libxslt backports to woody

Mike Hommey mh@glandium.org
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:15:58 +0900

Hi list,

I worked out some backports for libxml2 and libxslt. I managed to put
that into a branch on the SVN repository, so that it should be quite
easy to manage with merging branches.

I'm not quite satisfied with the URL layout, but well, I didn't have
another idea for it...

So, you can find these backports into :
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxml2/branches/stable-backport/current
for what could be called trunk for backport package of libxml2
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxml2/branches/stable-backport/2.6.8-0woody1
for the first backport release of libxml2
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxslt/branches/stable-backport/current
for what could be called trunk for backport package of libxslt
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxslt/branches/stable-backport/1.1.5-0woody1
for the first backport release of libxslt

These packages are also available in i386 binary form on
http://glandium.org/debian/stable/

I also contacted backports.org to contribute these packages there.

Mike