[xml/sgml] [RFS] libxml2 new release

Ardo van Rangelrooij ardo@debian.org
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 00:07:29 -0500

Ardo van Rangelrooij (ardo@debian.org) wrote:
> Mike Hommey (mh@glandium.org) wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I have a new release for libxml2 ready for sponsorship. As usual, everything
> > is in the svn (and awaiting to be taggued), and also available on my
> > repository:
> > http://glandium.org/debian/unstable/libxml2_2.6.11-3_i386.changes
> >
> > Thanks in advance for the sponsorship.
>
> I'll take care of it this evening.

Oops I did it again: trying to upload unsigned packages.  I broke of the
upload (and removed dupload from my system since dput will check for signed
packages before starting the upload).  How do we recover from this?  Just
wait until the queue daemon moves the packages aside?

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>