[xml/sgml] Conflict between docbook-utils and docbook2x packages

Rafael Laboissiere Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org>
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:57:28 +0200

* Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> [2004-07-28 00:46]:

> reassign 222058 docbook2x
> thanks
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 04:59:13PM -0400, Aaron S. Hawley wrote:
> > Hi, I'm an XML newbie and just *happened* to catch this thread by somehow
> > stumpbling into this forum and then bumbling through the archives.
> >
> > Because of the command name mixup mentioned above, I came close to
> > submitting a bug report which would be a duplicate of the following:
> >
> > jade:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd:112:17:E: "X20AC" is
> > not a function name
> >
> > i would have attributed my bug report to the docbook2X package and not the
> > docbook-utils.
>
> reassigned.

I fail to understand why this bug report has been reassigned to the
docbook2x package.  The error comes from the docbook2ps command, which has
nothing to do with the docbook2x package.  Perhaps I am missing something
here?

--
Rafael