[xml/sgml] project update

Ardo van Rangelrooij ardo@debian.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:39:12 -0600

Hi,

Just a small update on the latest developments here:

 * We've got a bunch of new members:

   * Jay Berkenbilt
   * Laszlo Boszormenyi
   * Mike Hommey
   * Ivo Timmermans
   * Benjamin Hill
   * Michael Edwards (although I'm still waiting for login name)

 * Due to popular demand of some of the new members we now also have a
   Subversion (SVN) repository on svn.debian.org.  For now we'll keep
   using both the CVS and SVN repositories, but in the future we might
   move everything over to the SVN repository.

 * There's now also a mailing list dedicated to CVS and SVN commits.  The
   repositories still needs to be setup to actually send the commit emails
   to this list.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>