[xml/sgml] Re: project update

Mike Hommey mh@glandium.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:55:42 +0900

I should stop quoting myself:
> Next time, I'll try to connect my brain first.
> The debian debian specific things were missing. I committed those for
> the libxml2 package, but not yet for the libxslt one, because I don't
> have time right now to handle some changes I forgot to make. I lack time
> today but will make proper updates tomorrow or on monday, including
> libxml (1:1.8.17-5).
> Anyway, someone may want to build and sponsor the libxml2 package.

Finally I got some more time than I thought. So I committed both libxslt
and libxml. Note that as of libxml, I just commited the version
currently in sid, and it still needs some changes before being uploaded,
while libxslt is a full new version ready for upload.

So to summarize all, there is now 3 packages in svn :
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxml
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxml2
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxslt

Regards

Mike

PS: Strangely, svn-inject did commit everything, including the debian
specific files into svn for libxml while it didn't for libxml2 and
libxslt... Thus, I'm not quite sure everything is fine with these two...
Anyway, the content by itself is good...