[xml/sgml] new linda shouldn't complain about xerces packages

Jay Berkenbilt ejb@ql.org
Mon, 3 May 2004 10:49:51 -0400

An excerpt from the changelog for linda 0.3.2:

     - Drop pkg-should-be-arch-all. It is extremly difficult to correctly
       determine if a package should be Architecture: all.
       (Closes: #245888, #246761)

I haven't actually tried running with this version because it isn't on
my local mirror yet, but this means that the new xerces packages
should be error- and warning-free with both lintian and linda again.

There were no hits on my website for xerces-alioth.tar{,.asc} this
weekend, so I'm still without anyone to upload the packages.

--Jay