[xml/sgml] [ANNOUNCE] New XML Policy Draft

Mark Johnson mrj@debian.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 12:42:30 -0600

Hi All,

I wanted to make sure that all interested parties, esp the DDs, are
aware of a substantially revised draft of the Debian XML Policy [1].

While the document is still in the 'Working Draft' stage, I ask that
you file any bugs/comments (everything from content to editorial
suggestions) against the policy using the Debian XML/SGML Group's
XML Policy bug tracker [2] on alioth. You might also wish to post
your message to debian-sgml, especially if the topic warrants an
open discussion.

If you have any problems submitting a bug via the tracker, please post
a message to the Debian XML/SGML Group's mailing list [3] via the
following address:
<debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
and someone will set the proper permissions, etc.

Once the document becomes more stable, we'll package it and you will
then be able to file bug reports against the appropriate package.

Thanks,
Mark

[1] http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org/xml-policy/
[2] http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=410785&group_id=1345&func=browse