[xml/sgml] [VAC] May 6 - June 9

Mark Johnson mrj@debian.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 12:56:35 -0600

Hi All,

As I'm presently without network access from home, I'm officially going on
vacation until the situation changes.

I will still check my email at the local university every few days, and will
also work on updating the Debian SGML Policy draft in the next few weeks.

Since I won't be able to do any uploads for the next few weeks, I encourage
DDs to NMU any of my packages, especially the docbook-* packages. However,
before doing so, please post your intentions to the Debian XML/SGML Group's
mailing list at <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>, as someone
in the group may be able to take care of the upload w/o having to resort to
an NMU.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark Johnson      <mrj@debian.org>
Debian XML/SGML:  <http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org>
Home Page:        <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242