[xml/sgml] Re: upload status, particularly of xerces24

Ivo Timmermans ivo@o2w.nl
Sat, 8 May 2004 21:44:06 +0200

Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> >   Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> >   > Thanks for taking care of the xerces uploads.  I'm a bit confused
> >   > though -- I haven't seen any activity on the xerces24 packages.  Did I
> >   > miss this somehow?
> >
> >   No, I just forgot to upload it :)

Currently uploading.

> I'm hoping you'll be able to get to this before too long.  Based on
> the information from katie when xerces25 was accepted, addition of a
> completely new package requires manual editing of the overrides file.

Correct.

> I'm sure the same edit will be required for xerces24 and xerces25, so
> it would probably save whoever does this time if both packages were
> there when they are ready to make the edit.

Dunno, my understanding is that this process is largely a FIFO.

	Ivo

--
You know you've been Raytracing too long when...
*  You see a physically attractive person, and your first thought is,