[xml/sgml] Debian GNU/Linux reference card

W. Borgert debacle@debian.org
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:58:17 +0200

Quoting Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>:
> Having a nice document in a visiable place is good.
> Moving a document around is not so good.

Whereever the document will be moved to - the link on my
homepage will remain and point to the correct locattion :-)

> Where your first choice is DDP, I second that.
> I think it is more wise to put the effort in
> getting it in DDP.

I keep asking :-(

> Did we make noise at the right place?
> Will refcard get in DDP CVS sooner by the discussion here?

I don't think so, but I don't know.

> I have no clue what translators prefer. ( refcard-lang.dbk or lang.po )

I don't know, but in .po files, changed original strings
can be spotted easily.  Support for translation is weak
in DocBook/XML - it would be nice to have attributes for
indicating elements "to be translated", "fuzzy" etc.

Cheers, WB