[xml/sgml] Re: New upstream releases for libxml2 and libxslt, a RFS

Ardo van Rangelrooij ardo@debian.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 22:55:01 -0500

Mike Hommey (mh@glandium.org) wrote:
> Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> >I'll take care of it this evening.
>
> Thanks for the upload.

You're welcome.

> Could you tag in SVN and not forget to upload signed files for libxslt ? ;)

How do I do the tag in SVN and which tag do I use (in other words: I've not
used SVN yet, so I need some guidance here).

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know.  Next I'll use dput which checks for this (dupload
doesn't).  I realized this shortly after the upload, but then I couldn't
re-upload the signed binaries anymore.  The FTP server didn't want me to let
me override the existing files (which makes sense, but still...).  I never
saw an email about this.  I assume you did.  I'm uploading the signed ones
as we speak.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>