[xml/sgml] Packaging docbook-css

Adam Di Carlo adam at onshored.com
Mon Aug 29 20:06:58 UTC 2005

It sounds good to me too.  You should add me as an uploader.

I have a number of packages maintained on my own box which should be
moved off.

While I have your attention, allow me to extend to any interested and
competent debian developer co-maintainership of my docbook packages.
Work and other hobbies have been crowding out my free-software for the
last year or so, and i haven't been able to give these things the
attention they deserve.  But rather than washing my hands of it all, I
think it's better to bring in others as co-maintainers.

Anyone interested?

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam at onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>