[xml/sgml] docbook-css packaging question

Adam Di Carlo adam at onshored.com
Mon Aug 29 20:10:26 UTC 2005

"W. Borgert" <debacle at debian.org> writes:

> AFAIK, there is no standard place for CSS files, so I'll use
> /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-css/.  Is that both
> correct and useful?

Sounds right for me.  You could either use
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/<package>, or else
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/<author> which might be better, say,
if there were competing DocBook CSS styles.

> I think stylesheet refers to either CSS or DSSSL or XSL, right?

Right.

Note the precedent, e.g.,
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/css/ref.css .

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam at onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>