[xml/sgml] Packaging docbook-css

Michael Smith smith at xml-doc.org
Wed Aug 31 09:34:12 UTC 2005

Mark Johnson <mrj at debian.org> writes:

> Dave,
>
> You really should contact the sourceforge gang about adding your
> stylesheets to the project. IMO, they'd be a valuable addition - but
> then I'm not the grand poobah:)
>
> Probably contact Mike Smith <smith at xml-doc.org> (CC:'d) to get his
> feedback.

If what you are discussing is a defult CSS stylesheet for styling
output from the DocBook XSL stylesheets, then yeah, if Dave can
send me a copy of it, I think I could get it checked into the
DocBook Project CVS tree and we could include in the next major
release (v1.70.0). I would need to get an OK from the other
project developers, but I doubt anybody will object.

  --Mike