[xml/sgml] Helping the XML/SGML group

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Mon Jan 2 10:36:09 UTC 2006

Hi.

I noticed a great lack of activity in the maintainership of some docbook/xml
debian packages.

The repositories are pretty steady, and the mailinglists contain more or
less nothing but spam in the recent months. I'm really surprised by this, and
more, I want to help.

I don't have any experience with XML catalogs, but I know some XML, and I know
the basics of debian packaging (I'm not a DD, but I maintain two packages),
and I would like to learn more.

I'm interested in mainly in prepare a package with the latest version of
docbook-xsl, but I can focus in whatever you think it's more important.

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net