[xml/sgml] RFC/RFS docbook-xsl 1.70.0.dfsg.1

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sat May 20 18:25:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

I prepared a first NMU for the latest release of the docbook-xsl
package, which was released recently (version 1.70.0). The source files
can be found at http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/. The
changes I made are documented in
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/docbook-xsl_1.70.0.dfsg.1-0.1_i386.changes.

I went through the list of reported bugs and searched for bugs, which
are still open (not closed by the new upstream). There are a few, I
still have to examine, so this NMU package is probably not the final
proposal. For the moment I'm interested in comments.

Further I would like to ask, if the current package maintainer for this
package is still active (Mark?). If not, I would like to offer to help
with this package or even to overtake the maintainer-ship, if there is
any interest (I'm already officially maintainer for bluefish and I
package a lot of software unofficially, see my URL).

Thanks in advance,
Regards, Daniel